2 more sleeps and approximately 55 hours in total until we become a family togethor again.... bring it on!
The soon to be birthday boy is soooooo excited! Im starting to think he will not sleep for the next 4 nights.... he is soooo hard to get to sleep and he's up early... the first and last things he says of a night and a morning is _ sleeps til my birthday! gotta love him! it's sooooo amazing seeing how excited he is! just shows how much he is really growing up! love it!! And he is just as excited about his dad coming down, he cant stop making plans for it!
I overheard him say to my bro last night the cutest thing.... he asked my bro does his mum love him? and my bro said yeah he's sure she does. and my precious baby replies, "oh thats good, cos my mummy loves me soooo soooo much! " He sure got that spot on, because I definantly do! More than he probably could comprehend!
Hubby wants to go to the city while he is down to do a couple things... I hit him last night with the fact that the craft show will be on can I go - expecting to be dismissed straight off that he is not going to that rarara.... instead he says ok! but call me skeptical cos i soooooo wont believe it until it happens. I would put money on the fact I will be hit with a "I didnt say yes" "You didnt ask me, must have been someone else" "Cmon be quick, you've got half an hour, im not walking around there all day" or something along those lines, they are the usual kind of answer!
Thinking I MUST do some creating this afternoon/evening before the family is togethor again and there is noooo time to be allowed to scrap. Been in such a scrap limbo lately, cant really get into anything! Have tried to sort out my albums.... If you havent heard me say it: Print blocks 3 ring binder albums ABSOLUTELY ROCK!!!! they are the greatest scrapping item I have, love them to bits!! Must also get all my scrap stuff sorted and cleaned up before hubby arrives!
Am hoping to have a practice go at making the boys birthday spiderman cup cakes today, just to make sure they turn out as i picture! at least if they dont i can perfect them!
No comments:
Post a Comment