Friday, 6 July 2007

withrawals!!

My laptop will not turn on!! ARRRGGHHHH SOS HELLLLLP ME! What am I going to do! I am soooo suffering withdrawal symptoms already! Just when everything is going wrong and you think that nothing else will, your one life line left decides to up and smack you around the head and say haha suck there was something else that could go wrong!
Just when I am missing hubby most, I cant even talk to him online or send emails! Cant even flick through the photos of us on the computer!
Suffering withdrawals and need something to keep me sane, well its not just net connection this time, I cant access anything on my puter so cant print photos out to scrap or even play with photoshop.What is a girl to do!! Hope and cross everything like mad that it can be fixable fast!

Went to the Toy sale at Kmart today and bought a few things to put away for Harry for his birthday and chrismtas - A jack sparrow costume, a ninja costume, a number of Dvds, a couple books... ummm think that is the main jist of it. Also grabbed some felt thingys and cardstock bits myself to play with. (even though cant print photos to play! waaaahhhhhhh)

Oh and the boy met bob the builder today. waved at him then marched on up and shook his hand. was too cute! and well boy has it made his day! went to bed very chuffed about the whole experience! Betwen that and looking at a zillion toys today he should have sweet dreams tonight!

1 comment:

tracey said...

not liking the sound of your computer problems my dear -- glad the boy got to meet bob -- the kids love it when they get to meet the toons off the tv... makes them more real..lol. I hope you are getting all your scrapping prepped and ready for when you can print out photos - we have a monday deadline...remember??? ...chat with you soon