Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Sicker than I realise!

I think I must be sick! well sicker than I realise!... went to 2 scrap stores today .... been wanting to get to them for a couple years at least and never got to them until today... one of them especially as alot of people rave about it... but u know what, I was bitterly disappointed! cant say I got anything that really knocked my socks off. this is the 4th and 5th store in a few weeks, and nothing really rattled my cage, no enthusiasm no inspiration no splurge..... I did buy a few goodies, and have some ideas with them, but not anything that was the greatest must have goods..... will try to take a pic tomorrow and post!

We had a family day out today which was nice. Went for a squiz to a state rec area and have decided to go back for a barbeque next monday. quite looking forward to it. nice place, practically deserted midweek, and lots of grass areas to run about. And seems to be frequented by lots of kangaroos and even deer are found in the area. Then we went to a nice lil cafe in the middle of no where, and had yummy lunch togethor. Then found ourselves headed towards penrith. Went and had bout of mini golf, and who should be the winner! yup u guessed it, I rocked it in by 2 whole points. but the poor boy was a bit below us, but the trooper played a mad game and got some awesome shots. its awesome how far he's come and how good he can play! I got the first hole in one on hole #2 and ian got one towards the end of the game. Then headed over to the aqua golf and hit away a fair few buckets.... damn is it good for stress releasing.... hit the absolute crap outta those balls every time some shitty thought enters ur mind! lol didnt hit any targets on the water, but i imagined the balls hitting a few other targets deeply embedded in my mind! the boy hit a couple buckets worth himself, and i think he could still be there plowing away at buckets of balls if we had let him... he definantly loves his golf!! wonder if now he's been he will zip asking for a while... though i highly doubt it, he's a kid, its his job!

1 comment:

tracey said...

sounds like you had an awesome day -- so who were you hitting the golf balls at - lol - glad to see you are having fun -- catchya chicky--mwah