JO, yes the gorgeous awesome beastie buddy Jo, or scrapbug to most, is coming to Melbourne!... thats exciting enough in itself.... but the best news.... its not just for a holiday! hehe I am going to have a beastie within a close distance! woooohooo! has got me soooo very excited jumping up and down like a little kid! hehe Watch out scrap shops, watch out craft shows, the beasties are coming to cause a stir! ROFL Are you worried what you are getting yourself in for Jo? I have soooo many plans for us already! hehehehehehehe On a serious note though hun, Its a big move , i know it, and its rapidly approaching, I wish you all the best that it goes smoothly with out much issues and stresses, and know if you need anything, please dont hesitate to get in touch as soon as you need me or just a vent or chat. The most amusing thing is Jo's move is the same time that I moved down from Sydney last year! So i do not envy you! especially with kids and so close to christmas!!
I received what is believed to be the last major bits of paperwork for buying the house that I need to read and sign my life away (well the next 30 years of it) on! tis only about 500 pages however! ROFL only! its not exactly easy reading too! they dont wanna make things simple and easy to understand do they! Tis the loan agreement from the financier. So I got a good couple days reading to get my head around! just got to remember when its all sorted then everything is done and just have to count down the days to settlement! woooohooooooo
Seeeee..... lots of good news and excitement! im getting a house AND a beastie within travelling distance! hehe Im a happy chicky!!
I just want to say a thanks to peeps and jo for your comments on my blog, how nice was it to read them. love you girls! and love a couple girls I know who regularly have a looksie at my pics and creations, thanks girls. and I guess my hubby who keeps up with who we are and what we are doing at the moment through this too.. seems he learns more from this than i get the time to tell him about of late.... ah well, he better get used to it!
Here are yesterdays creations...... think these are the last calendars for a while... love how the calendars have turned out - but im so over them! :)



1 comment:
Hiya - totally loving your calendars even more everytime you add new ones..... Hey what do you make them out of is it just chipboard base??? wow you are so inspirational I've even now put your blog as a favourite so I can check out regularly!!!! thanks for the inspiration. Christine aka Scrapaholic'tine (from SMForum)
Post a Comment