I wrote this poem when DH went home a few months ago, but him leaving last week made me think of it again.... I cant believe he only left last week, feels soooo much longer!!!!!!! I am already missing him muchly!!!! Love ya babe!! mwah xo Not long until christmas.....
"I miss you more than words can say,
again today you stole my heart away,
Here in this bed alone tonight I lie,
my heart again begins to cry.
Tonight, tomorrow, you're not here where you should be,
Your place in life is here with me.
The more I think of you,
The more I need your touch,
The emotion, the emptines the loneliness-
is just too much!
I sometimes wonder ,
if its possible to love you more,
now im sure,
for ive never felt this way about you before!"
1 comment:
oh i wanna cry for you and give you agreat big squishy hug
Post a Comment