Thursday, 13 December 2007

The fatman, beads beads beads, and mini boyz

We STILL havent got a tree, BUT I went and got Harry his beloved mate santa out of storage! And im so glad I did! he has not left the poor man alone! It is the CUTEST though, as he can now actually sing most of the song santa sings, so they have already spent many hours over the last couple days singing christmas carols and dancing togethor! I love how into christmas the boy is, kids really know how to get into the festive spirit and make sure others feel it too!

Here are a couple pics of some earrings (1st pic) I made the other day while playing around. I did make 2 other pairs, but one set are in my ears and one in my mums. will try to get pics of them sometime! And in the 2nd pic are just a few little dangly bead charms i had a play around making! kinda started having a play and didnt stop til i had used all the beads! was pretty fun! and boy could it be scary! i must not start buying more beads! i must not feel tempted! I must be good! Heather, save me! look what you have created!! :P hehehehehhe



These are some wood mounted photo cut out stands thing I bought through the kinder fundraiser.... they will look gorgeous in the new house! pretty clever idea!






2 comments:

tracey said...

the mini meez are way too cute and how big is that santa - no wonder he is having a ball -- he has his own huge santa to karaoke with

scrapwitch said...

i love those ,mini meez things ..they are so cute ...super cute....i need 2