Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Remember This?......


This is my acrylic santa album I made a few weeks ago for a recipient for SS.... wellllll it has been received, and all my worries have been put to rest, the recipient totally adores it! im sooooo relieved and so stoked its gone to someone who liked it! so hard to send something handmade to someone you dont know well, so yay its gone to a great home and very well received!
in the words of the recipient :
"1 word for you. OHMYGOD! Ok, thats 3 words but you get the point. Thank you soooooo much for my SS present. I absolutely love it... It has totally restored my faith in Christmas.You must have spent ages and ages making it, it's so beautiful.Pics will upload soon when I add photos. Thanks again XX"
How awesome is that! Makes me feel very happy and festive to be able to give something to someone they like so much! Such a great feeling! Cant wait to see what is done with it!

No comments: