Wednesday, 2 January 2008

Port Albert pics

I havent got a chance to really write much, need to get to bed, have had a pretty full on n confronting evening, hoping after a sleep things will be a little better! I just hate bullshit communication and bitching behind everyones backs in families, just SPEAK to the person, NOT everyone else ffs! This on top of DH headed back interstate yesterday, so feeling alone and desserted again!

anyway here are some pics i edited today from when we went to Port Albert over the christmas break while DH was down.Was great to spend some family time togethor enjoying each other, sun, laughs, water, fun, great views and awesome fresh fish n chips! yummmmmo!! Love cute little quaint towns!
































1 comment:

Scrappylicious said...

Great pics Bec - hope you had a great break and Happy New Year :)
I have tagged you so check out my blog for details....