Friday, 20 June 2008

one thing after another,,,,,

The bloody hot water system blew up this morning!! The joys of owning your own home i guess, now we have to buy a freaking a new one and have no idea where to start! fun fun fun! and this comes after spending hundreds yesterday and get something like only $35 back from medicare. Total joke in itself! I just hope where all the water has gone on to the garden it doesnt do any serious damage to anything!aaarrghhhhhhhh! thankfully it was an outdoor system i guess! lol so now you know what my exciting afternoon is going to be spent doing! still aiming to have something, anything, for show and tell tonight! can i do it!! hmmmmm

Things went ok yesterday , got to have a zillion bloody tests in the next month, then next month see another specialist, and then in august have to go back to this one. what a bloody lot of stuffing around and traipsing down to melbourne!!!! GRRRRRR all i can say is with the time and $$$ it better be worth it! would rather be spending it on scrap stuff! hehe

im over 2,000 visits to my blog im shocked, i jsut dribble and seems some people to stop by, guess it doesnt mean anyone actually reads my dribble though! lol if you stop by leave a comment or a link to your blog at least so i can follow you! nah so i can know who you are, has me curious now.....
ive been doing a bit of blog surfing myself last night and this morning, havent really had mcuh of a chance lately, but was great to see some of your gorgeous works of art and tried to leave a few comments about the place.

okes might be back later... gotta go try and sort out this hot service iguess, cant put it offindefinantly... unfortunately! xxxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beck, midnitescrapper here! I drop by all the time, and yes I do read your dribble!! LOL, it's the only way I get to know how things are with you! Bugga about the hot water service, and yes, these things always happen when you own your own house! Can be very frustrating and costly! Hope the tests and things are going to sort something out for you.
One of these day I will get around to starting my own BLOG too! Don't really know where I would find the time to update it and don't know who would read it anyways........LOL XXX

Anonymous said...

well you probably know I'm stalking you... hehe ;) Thinking of you heaps hun, give me a holler if you need ANYTHING!! And while you are in Melbourne, stop by and visit if you have time!

miss~nance said...

Hi Beck

This is my first visit to your blog and I quite enjoyed reading your "dribble".

Gail