Tuesday, 12 August 2008

My Precious.....

Treasured Memories will keep you near,
As time unfolds I will still hold you dear.
I will always remember the day that you left me,
And will until the end of time.
But among the heartache and the tears,
There is one thing that makes me glad -
I had you for all those wonderful years.
I shared my thoughts, and you shared yours,
You always ensured I opened all my doors.
Your place in my heart, no one can refill,
the time we had togeour thor can not be killed.
I loved you then, and more than still do.
I visited your place, spent some time on my own,
but it wasnt the same, being there all alone.
From now on, August will come with deep regret,
The day of the 11th,I will never forget.
Today tomorrow, my whole life through,
I will always love and remember you.
I will think about you often, and i'll talk about you too,
I have so many memories,
But I wish I still had you!
It's not what I write, It's not what I say,
It's how I remember you in my own special way.
I know that they say time heals pain,
But I know for sure thats not true,
for my heart was broken beyond repair the day that I lost you.
I try to smile, hold my head up high, seem carefree,
hiding all the feelings inside of me.
I search the heavens for your star, I talk to you often from afar,
As moments pass, the emptiness grows,
I love you and I miss you, more than anyone will ever know.

Still love you and miss you just as much NAN!! RIP 11 August! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments: