Saturday, 11 October 2008

When you wish upon a star, Amazed, Pick you up.

When I walked down the aisle i walked down to the Song 'When you wish upon a star" , I always knew I would walk down the aisle to this song, Ive Always totally loved it!

'When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true!' thats how i felt on my wedding day....



WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR - MICHEAL CRAWFORD VIDEO



When you wish upon a star

Makes no difference who you are

Anything your heart desires Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream No request is too extreme

When you wish upon a star As dreamers do

Fate is kind She brings to those who love

The sweet fulfillment of Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue

Fate steps in and sees you through

When you wish upon a star

Your dreams come true







Another Key song that was part of our ceremony was a special song between hubby and me... Hubby always plays it to me, very very sweet!



PICK YOU UP - POWDERFINGER VIDEO



When you are set to throw in your hand

When you are far from home

When what you believe is buried in your hands

When you feel outgrownIll be the one to pick you up again

When you decide youve had enough of it Ill be the one Ill be the one

When your speech is slow When your eyes are closed

When you feel betrayed When your heart is frayed

When your feet are cold When your sights are low

Ill be the one to pick you up again

When you decide youve had enough of itIll be the oneIll be the one





Our 'SONG' for our first dance was Amazed ... i love this song!!!!



AMAZED-LONESTAR VIDEO



Everytime our eyes meet

This feeling inside me Is almost more than I can take

Baby when you touch me I can feel how much you love me

And it just blows me away

I've never been this close to anyone, or anything I can hear your thoughts,

I can see your dreams

***CHORUS***

I don't know how you do what you do I'm so in love with you

It just keeps getting better

I want to spend the rest of my life, with you by my side

Forever and ever Every little thing that you do, Baby I'm amazed by you.

The smell of your skin, The taste of your kiss,

The way you whisper in the dark.

Your hair all around me, Baby you surround me

Touch every place in my heart And it feels like the first time Everytime.

I want to spend the whole night In your arms



HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!!

beck xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

So pleased to see you back blogging! Missed you. Very happy to hear things are good for you atm. You deserve all the happiness and good things in life!
Just love those songs - I felt all warm and gooshy reading the lyrics - your posts are just oozing happiness - 11 years, thats a fabulous achievement, congratulations to you both.