Tuesday, 9 December 2008

How do you deal.....

with possbly bad news looming? ...... when you are told something and have to keep it togethor? ..... have to wait what seems like an eternity to know how bad it is?.... what do you do to keep from thinking the worst? from totally losing it? to keep positive and not become riddled with paranoid thoughts???????.........................

7 comments:

Sarah said...

hey hun, just letting you know that i love you heaps and much and lots and that I am sending you BIG hugs.

Take care and let me know if there is anything i can do for you.

love ya mwah mwah mwah

me xoxoxo

s4j said...

How do I deal?????? I lean on my Beasties...mwah...always here for you..Just a phone call away...

s4j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo Bayliss said...

That is what beasties are for...you know we are thinking about you and you can call anytime hun...mwah mwah xxxx

Anonymous said...

i hope you are ok mate, whatever the news is...

:(

FireSong Creations said...

Hope that everything turns out Rhi & that it's not what you think it is, if you ever need to talk you know where I am. If it cheers your day at all pop over to my blog you'll see I've given you an award :) .

tracey said...

okes beck - i am logging on and you are not there -- sending you my love - hope all is well - we just don't seem to be able to catch up at all lately - my schedule has been crap - and you have a load on your plate - take care

tracey
xx