I received my stunning CJ home a couple weeks ago from the lessons learned cj swap on SM... My cj was stunning and i still love reading it and looking and touching it! Well after seeing skye sharing her gorgeous CJ she got home from the same swap, I thought I would share mine here as well. cant wait to see everyone elses when they get home too! hehe
Thanks again skye for being an awesome host, and for everyone who was in this group, was an absolute awesome group to be a part of!!
My cover.... my topic was "If I has known............"

Instruction pages

Sign in pages......



My entry....

Scrapjars entry....

Sandyb's entry.....
Rasali's entry.....

Skye's entry.....
Life in pinks entry....

Rhythmic dancers entry....

Jaimie R's entry.....

Tickled pinks entry.....

Shimano's entry.....

The inside back cover i completed to end my journal.....

Back cover....
Hasnt she just turned out sooooooo gorgeous! very treasured!!!
B xx
3 comments:
It DOES look fab, well done!! I'm still sad that my CJ from your swap never made it home... wonder where it really is? xxx
it does looks Fab Beck! I had forgotten what page I did in yours! It's so funny too look back - seems like an eternity ago!
Next one is Jenni's! And I get to enjoy your gorgeous work in that one too!
xxoo
OMG that is CJ is just sooo well done... all very talented scrappers....
Hey I love your new Blog header - very nice :)
Post a Comment