Sunday, 5 April 2009

Gooogooo gaaaagaaaaa!! drool drool drool!

These are a couple of the most recent things I have completed that I can share....
This is a reverse canvas shadow box thing. Going to be a class in may i think. Love the depth and fun you can have with these just playing and layering and adding! haha I love just adding and adding! haha The new kaiser boy rub ons are awesome. loved the old ones but had used them to death... so was all giddy and googaaa when i saw these new ones. awesome for a very boyish page! or otp hehe

And heres a lo I did.... this paper made me weak at the knees for some reason. and I so thought of these photos and omg the lo almost put itself togethor. It just all came togethor so easy. I loooove it when a lo comes togethor like that, unfortunately it doesnt happen too often. I think maybe cos of the red/orange hair and the blue eyes of the boy, were just complimented so well with this paper! And yep more of the boy kaiser rub ons! hehe think u will be seeing them for a while yet! soooooooo loving the fun fair and kbot kaiser ranges at the moment. drool droool droool!


Thanks for looking,
Bxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear your kid is one of the cutest I've ever seen! I am yet to be proven otherwise! :)
Love your shadow box! Such a clver idea and one I wouldn't have ever thought to do! Might have to give it a go now!

xxoo
From Skye (a.k.a the idea stealer!)

Jo Bayliss said...

Hey stranger! Thankyou for once again inspiring me...I really need to get back into scrapping and your work never ceases to give me the inspiration I need! I'm going to sit and work on the cj's tonight and you've gotten me all motivated!!
Luv ya hun xxx