Wednesday, 25 January 2012
Just got this book in the post this morning, have wanted it for a while and love reading the blog, so have been a little engrossed. Huuuuuge amount of food for thought book. And actually alot takes me back to uni days and thoughts and questions I had then.... Will be great to read in between sorting out THE ROOM OF BOXES!! if I can tear myself away from the book long enough to get back to THE ROOM! haha
Okay... so THE ROOM is.... my embarassing archillies heel. What was/is suppose to be my crafting scrapping room of pleasure has become the homes dumping ground. Albeit mostly scrap n craft stuff, others have shoved things in boxes and put them in there too hoping I wouldnt notice! Working night classes I have this habit of getting home not long before midnight too tired to unpack properly, then the next day getting ready for class havent got time to go thru it so empty the contents of the tote into a box and proceed to fill it with stuff for that night. It only takes a month or so of this and the room of boxes appears again too quickly! SO i MUST find a way to overcome this. Sort it out. Get it functional. Maintain it! It's my ambition for this year :) Plus I need to cull cull cull.... but first must organize and get it into some kind of logic.... hehe If you dont hear from me for a few days, hear a slight echo of a voice... check I might be stuck under a pile of scrap stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
DON'T!!!!! go to Pinterest and check out the organising pins. I've surfaced after a few days of serious side-tracked viewing of anything from craft to organising to recipes to decor. It is one dangerous place. Let me send you the organising ideas I've saved. It's a shame the family needs clean clothes and feeding, never enough time.....lol
Post a Comment