Wednesday, 1 August 2012

BIRTHDAY CROP - 11th AUGUST

THIS AUGUST
IT IS
SCRAPBOOK SINNERS
4th
BIRTHDAY!!!

COME CELEBRATE WITH US!

Scrapbook Sinners is celebrating this milestone with a
CROP NIGHT BIRTHDAY BASH!

SATURDAY 11th AUGUST 2012

1PM - MIDNIGHT

$35
 includes Pizza for dinner, Sweet and Savoury Afternoon Tea/Supper, lots of laughs, talking, and SCRAPPING TIME!

Phone the store on 51766 333 today to book your spot NOW!.
Places limited and filling fast.
Hope to see you there!!!!!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've
loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.

Can you suggest a good internet hosting provider at a
honest price? Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

Here is my web-site: http://toprespect.com/

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this info for my mission.

Here is my weblog :: cactus.org

Anonymous said...

Good article. I will be experiencing many of
these issues as well..

Feel free to surf to my blog; quick cash loans

Anonymous said...

I have been surfing on-line more than 3 hours nowadays,
but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours.
It's pretty value sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content material as you probably did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

Feel free to surf to my web-site: オークリー

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

my web-site - redranks.com

Anonymous said...

Ok State Univ Administrat scar removal

my blog post: scar treatment Goodells

s4j said...

Hey you, need to catch up. xx