Friday, 29 June 2007

Okay I am back again, first time ive been back twice in one month so maybe this time I may actually stick with this! It is my goal, I am challenging myself to post regularly (and stick to it), at least once a week if not more! I can do it I can do it!lol

Traralgon made the news. Yes it did! All around the country! Bit of a shock but oh so cool, been getting calls from far and wide checking we are ok! all too sweet! But yes all is good for us! We are up on the high part of town and luckily never affected by it! (Hence why I do not want to buy anywhere else in Traralgon than up this end!)
Here are a few pics of what WATER looks like!! lol well it has been quite a while since it was like it last....



Looked at 2 more houses yesterday and still no go, one was built in someones backyard and the other was quite nice, huuuuuuge yard, but full of asbestos and timber panelling covering asbestos! :( feels like just cant get a break on the home front!

Went out for a girlfriends dinner last night, is really nice being able to have a nice meal and chat! very relaxing and nice to debrief a little! but the best bit was coming home to the boy, he was in bed but not asleep and as soon as he heard me come home he came running out to me and hugged me n kissed me n told me how much he loved me and missed me! how could i not be totally in love with such a sweetie! I know i am raising him right when he has such a loving side! oh and we are planning a girls weekend away togethor in a few weeks, oh boy does that sound awesome, very much looking forward to it!
Here's the pics of the day of the boy! The goofy and the gorgeous!

Finally posted the winners for the cyber crop at Froggy todd creations, the competition and standard of the completed challenges every month is getting higher and higher! mean picking winners is getting harder and harder! but is so much fun!! So congrats to all the winners and bring on the next one! If you havent joined our new home yet, please do! http://www.froggytoddcreations.com.au

I got my first Rak from the FTC rak list, Thankyou hannah! Was some yummy chipboard and ribbon! hannah was sending me a F monogram I was seeking and sent me some extra yummy goodies, how sweet of her!!

okes im out of here for now.... waiting on mail.... cmon postie cmon!!

Before i go, I found this little positive message thing in my travels in search of positive thinking and encouragement and stuff to try and help me claw out of this hole im slipping into, anyways have a read for yourself....

A man and his son were walking in the forest. Suddenly the boy trips and feeling a sharp pain he screams, "Ahhhhh." Surprised, he hears a voice coming from the mountain, "Ahhhhh!" Filled with curiosity, he screams: "Who are you?", but the only answer he receives is: "Who are you?" This makes him angry, so he screams: "You are a coward!", and the voice answers: "You are a coward!" He looks at his father, asking, "Dad, what is going on?" "Son," the man replies, "pay attention!" Then he screams, "I admire you!" The voice answers: "I admire you!" The father shouts, "You are wonderful!", and the voice answers: "You are wonderful!" The boy is surprised, but still can't understand what is going on. Then the father explains, "People call this 'ECHO', but truly it is 'LIFE!' Life always gives you back what you give out! Life is a mirror of your actions. If you want more love, give more love! If you want more kindness, give more kindness! If you want understanding and respect, give understanding and respect! If you want people to be patient and respectful to you, give patience and respect! This rule of nature applies to every aspect of our lives." Life always gives you back what you give out. Your life is not a coincidence, but a mirror of your own doings









1 comment:

tracey said...

loving your blog -- and your DS is soo cute -- takes an awesome photo -- i guess its him who makes the picture perfect --or is it his mummy behind the camera who is the genius with the lens. I look forward to coming back and visiting you here often and watching how your space blossoms - best of luck with it all dear friend. mwah