I got some GORGEOUS goodies in the post today.... goodies ive been wanting and umming and ahhhhing over for ages!! And unlike the usual, gotta touch drool and look for days before using and dirtying, i got them straight out and played! hehe
I got: Autumn Leaves Scribbles alpha (ohhhh soooo yummy)
Autumn leaves Flourish V2
YES I FINALLY GOT the Fontwerks "Give me wings" stamps (drool drool)
Heidi swapp exclamation foam stamps
oh so scrumptious American crafts mini marks rub ons
Blush 6x6 paper pad
Mod podge sparkle
Was like christmas opening the envelope with them all! such an awesome lil bunch of goodies to play with! and yup ive already been playing! finished a layout off, just waiting for it to dry!
and starting to finish off another one id lost inspiration working on. This this lil pack of goodies has got me out of my rut! wooohoooo party time!!
The other mail we were waiting on today didnt come... ian had sent mail to both me and the boy, but sadly it didnt arrive yet much to disappointment, but at least it will hopefully come monday! cant wait to get it! miss my man!
I am scrapping with a friend in the morning, which I am really looking forward to. She is only new and learning but it is nice to be able to share it with someone even just a little!
The rain is coming down heavy again, hopefully it doesnt cause too much more damage with the floods! We want it to rain for soooo long, then all of a sudden we want it to stop when it rains too much!
No comments:
Post a Comment