Im back again, only 2 days has past, pretty good record for me! lol
Not much has happened...
Spent Saturday with my friend. Was great catching up! Just spent the day chatting and chatting and chatting! (Doesnt sound like me at all I know!)
Was suppose to go look at a car, but bro didnt turn up to go look with me. Was looking at getting just a little car for me. We'll see if it happens!
Practically finished S4J's CJ - 10 years from now! boy did it make me think, both colourwise and theme wise. actually had to think where I want to be, have done and achieved in 10 years time... scary stuff! Then realised I am going to be 37, ALMOST 40 aaaarrrrggghhhhh now that is exceptionally scary stuff, BUT not as scary as the fact that I will be the mum of a 15 YEAR OLD BOY! Think it turned out okay, will come back and post a pic when I actually take one!
Have almost finished a double page layout today, just gotta put finishing touches on it I think, reasonably happy with it, fairly simplistic compared to my usual, but has lots of pics so that is what suits it best. Will be back to post it too!
Sunday was a pretty quiet lazy casual day, didnt do much, wasnt in the mood to do anything but keep to myself pretty much, couldnt even summon the energy or drive to jump on the net! Was only me, the boy and my mum for most of the day so really enjoyed a nice peaceful day. Had to watch greys last night though, couldnt possibly miss it!! Im really starting to think Alex is quite drool worthy!! and well george is just stupid, Callie is sooooo much more good looking than blondie!
The boy is missing his daddy soooo much, the poor little mite! Nothing much I can do or say to him, But just keep telling him his daddy loves and misses him too! He keeps asking to go on holidays to see him, and as much as I would love to too, It just seems to be costing sooo much to be going up all the time! Besides if we did, I just know a house would come on the market thats perfect and we'd miss out!! so I am doing my best to do things with him and and spoil him and keep him occupied and his mind distracted! Something each day! Today we spent the day scrapping, not too excited but he enjoyed it, and I love seeing how he mimics me! too cute! And we sat and watched lion king togethor, LOVE that movie!
Tomorrow we are off to do a little shopping and taking him to maccas for lunch, he's been asking for a shrek meal for weeks since they first advertised so im caving in and treating him! Cos "Mcdonalds is a sometimes food" as harry spouts to everyone.
The rich list wasnt on tonight, how disappointing :( I like that it gets my mind ticking over! but ah well!
I have posted this weeks photo challenge on Froggy Todd Creations today, the theme is: "Happiness on a winters day" http://www.froggytoddcreations.com.au/chat/viewtopic.php?t=603&highlight= Cant wait to see what pics people come up with!
anyway going to head off, going for a walk to walk off this choccy mud cake been eating with my hot chocolate, then gotta get stuck back into finishing this lo!
No comments:
Post a Comment