Thursday, 5 July 2007

I build myself up for disappointment!

Well it's thrursday and here I am again! yay another post within a week - wonder if I can keep this up! Keeping up the posting AND keeping up the night time walks! woohooo!

Went to see another house today... sounded great, was all excited and felt really positive this would be the one. Was it? hmmmm NO! there were massive cracks all along the outside edges of the house which meant thered been a lot of movement and lots of $$ to fix it! :( heartbroken! I just want a home!!

When we got home the boy made me realise how lucky I am to have him! god bless this kid! He says to me "Mum I am really sorry", I was like what for darl and his reply was "I am sorry I didnt have my wallet with me mum, next house we look at I promise I will remember it and be able to buy you the house".... He never fails to make my heart melt!

I have been working on and practically finished 2 mini albums. One I made for a friend who is missing in action - If you know who I am refering to and want to contribute by writing a message inside like a few girls are doing, PM me at FTC and I can add you to the mailing list.


I loved how it turned out and decided to make one for my mother in law from me and the boy to let her know we're missing her as much as she is missing us.

The boy has spent the day learning to play guess who. He loves it! but is starting - no i change that - he IS driving us all bonkers with it! but ah well at least its better than the tv or puter!

Me and the boy had a day out the other day - needed a little US time and a bit of retail therapy!!
Took him to maccas for lunch and read the latest For Keeps Mag while he played. He had fun, I enjoyed the peace (well as much as being outside in the cold with 20 plus kids playing on play equiptment can be classed as peace)... Then took him to the toy shops and chocolate shop and a few other shops he asked to look in... Bought him a few little treats, some chocolate frogs, a card game, and some large stamps, cant think what else but I know there were others. Got some great shrek things to put away for xmas for him. And he proudly bought a toy for Penni's dog Lily, cos Penni always buys things for him! Very sweet of him I thought! I also bought a few things, a gorgeous pink hooded sports type jacket (to go on my nightly walks! very comfy!) and a new pair of good dress shoes for going out which I deperately needed and usually very hard to find something I like and fits so well. Nice leather ones too so quite happy. Spent quite a few $$ but I earnt it! But what a waste of $$ on non scrapping supplies - ohhhh the scrap stuff I could have bought! hehe Oh and also bought some photo paper which never goes astray with me! Oh and the Chemist had my shampoo and conditioner half price so grabbed a few $$, definantly worth the saving!

Was suppose to be going to sale today, but due to the weather being icky put it off for next week. Look forward to it though! Going shopping and catching up with a good friend for lunch (At La Porchetta so the boy informs us!)

Must also say, I MISS YOU TOO SARAH!! hurry back chicky im soooo having beastie withdrawal symptoms!! I thought I might get to talk to you last inght and oh what a let down when I didnt get to :( miss u hun and hope ur holiday is eventuating into lots of fun and the boys are loving it!

No comments: