Friday, 20 July 2007

s4j cj

I finally got around to getting my external drive hooked back up and posting a pic of s4j's cj... not too happy with it, hope she's not tooooo disappointed in it!


Journalling reads: In 10 years time I will be a mum to a 15 year old boy - and boy is that daunting!! I hope to also have at least 2 more children to complete our family!... I will have been married for 13 years! And I will almost be 40 years of age! aaarrgghhhh!!!!I hope bu this stage in my life I am more content in my life.... happy with who I am and where i am at. I hope that I have neen able to shrug off some of my hang ups and accept I had no control over certain aspects of my life.I hope to have achieved at least a few of my personal goals.I would love to be working as a primary teacher or doing some kind of welfare work in primary schools. I hope to have strong ties with the friends i have now and still be able to count on them and be there for them. I hope ian is happy and feels successful and has been able to fet to that point because of my support and belief in him! I hope my child/children are happy and know what they want out of life. And know that I am proud! I hope to have travelled alot! seen alot more of asutralis and been overseas! I hope to be paying off our own house and been able to make it a loving home for my family. I hope i am happy, healthy and loved!

No comments: