Friday, 20 July 2007

Todays rambles

4 days to go..................

Heres a few pics from today...




I must say I can not believe how many times a day this boy changes his clothes! no wonder there seems to be a weeks worth of washing on a daily basis!

4 days to go until ian is down and the count down is on! cant believe its been 2 months since we saw each other, it really is killing me. would never have thought it to be as draining as it is and in so many ways! The boy is very excited too! He has sooooo many plans of what he wants us all to do togethor... go to his school for the day, go to the park, go on a picnic, go to the movies 3 times, go bowling, go on a drive, go to the snow. sheesh im exhausted thinking of it. can believe how much he really thinks we can do in one week! Will be going back with Ian for a week, people are on my back he shouldnt be missing school. But i think spending a week with his dad is more important in his little life at the moment than 3 days of preschool! so blah to them!!!! Just trying to work out how to come back - wether to do the usual of flying or if I brave it and just catch the bus. The bus leaves from where Ian is and arrives where I am, otherwise have to go into sydney airport and fly to melbourne airport or avalon, and then bus it to southern cross station and train it to here. either way becomes quite a draining day. Just will be glad to be spending a few days up there with ian, kinda a slight sense of playing normalcy for a little while! and will be glad to be driving back with him, such a long trip that even though he's done it so many times i worry about him the entire trip! Plus its gorgeous getting to see the snow on all the high plains and the mountains!


This weekend Rachel will be 10. I still cant believe it! I remember sooooo clearly when she was born and it was like yesterday! Can not believe I was in year 12 at school. How fast does 10 years go!! I miss those girls more than I ever imagined possible, not a day goes by that I dont think of them, and I continually pray they are all well and safe and have everything they could possibly need! they sure deserve it! I will never stop hoping and wishing the day that I have the pleasure of them coming back into my life on a regular basis!


Was off to the movies last night, but unfortunately plans changed and I am off to the movies otnight instead... we are still deciding wether to see knocked up or premontion... will still prob be deciding while we stand in line to buy our tickets!


I forgot to mention a HUUUUUGE thankyou to the gorgeous S4J for her awesome mail I received the other day. I got the most gorgeous card and some very yummy delectable clear stamps! ur awesome hun mwah mwah mwah!


A few items of mail went into the post from me today...... hmmmmm..... wonder where they could be headed.......










No comments: