
This is another little project I have been working on... Had hoped to have it started a couple weeks ago, but life took hold and took me every which way but where I wanted to be so took longer than expected!.... but alas it has been done... I soooo didnt want to rush it, and am very glad I held off as I am quite happy with how its turned out. (TOTALLLY LOVE MY AUTUMN LEAVES SCRIBBLES ALPHAS!! This is the cover of a little album I am putting togethor, with contributions from some gorgeous girls over at FTC for a gorgeous little girl who has just blessed her gorgeous families world. There is still extra room if you would like to contribute, details are in the swaps section at FTC, leave a comment, or email me....
Thought I would share a Pic of the gorgeous boy as I havent for a few days, really liked this pic, he's got such a cute but cheeky smile!
This is the layout I completed the other day but havent had a chance to post until now..... was very happy with how it turned out! The swirly border I drew by hand and then hand stitched, was cursing such a smart Idea after about the first 20 minutes, but finally got it done and was quite happy with it. Is a rather simplistic lo but think it needed to be.
This is another little project I did a while ago.... decided to play with the boys alphabet blocks! and boy does he ever love them now. he has them in a little tin and has to take them everywhere and show everyone, he is ALWAYS playing with them! I was quite happy with how they turned out, and it does melt my heart to see how much he digs them!!


No comments:
Post a Comment