Monday, 3 September 2007

disappointment let down and uncertainty....

Well that good news I have desperately been waiting on has been crushed and turned to major disappointment. The house we put an offer in on and thought would definantly be accepted... the owners decided to take off the market as they have changed their mind and dont wish to sell! I wanna kick scream yell shout and cry cry cry! what can I do about though, nothing! Just sick of this uncertainty and my bloody life on hold, its slowly killing me and taking its toll to an extreme and im sick of it. just as i saw hope, its quashed. seems to be a common occurance of late! GRRRRR GRRRR and more GRRRRRRRR's!!

It was the day for things not going right.... the boy had an excursion today and I knew i was going, but thought it was an orientation day to a primary school in the area..... well I stuffed up!! The trip to the school is NEXT monday! TODAY was the trip to the fire station! And I am embarassed to declare this - I DID NOT HAVE MY CAMERA!!! how criminal! should be sentenced to scrappers pergatory or such shouldnt I! Boy was it ever cute watching all the little tackers use the fire hose, and get down low and go go go, and see the firemans
outfit.... they had an absolute ball! I STILL cant believe I forgot my camera! Another GRRRRR for today! haha

Well had to take some pics today to make up for it. Had a bit of fun mucking about, DS, on his own accord was playing dress ups most of the afternoon. He went from a pirate to a Tiger, and baby you make a gorgeous pirate AND a gorgeous Tiger. I think he enjoyed playing dress ups, because after spending most of yesterday cleaning up, he could FIND his dress ups again!
Enjoy the pics! ......












I am about to go onto Froggy Todd Creations and post this weeks photo challenge theme -
This weeks theme is to take a photo on a diagnol angle. I love taking some portraits on an angle, especially if you fill up the entire frame, or even from a distance to create a feeling of distance...
This is my example.... isnt he gorgeous!
I have been busy creating a layout today, have almost finished, just hoping to put finishing touches on it then will post a piccie of it..... im quite liking it so far, thinking it needs something a little more, but so worried about ruining it, eeeeeek things come in 3's, dont want it to be my lo ruined for the day too!
xoxox
















No comments: