







Firstly I would like to write a HUGE "Happy Fathers Day" to the father of our beautiful baby boy, and to my own Father.
Unfortunately my sons dad could not spend the day with his boy, which has caused much sadness on both ends. to make it worse, shit happens, which has also prevented them from being able to speak or see each other on web cam as they had planned. but they were able to speak by phone and both really enjoyed that! I still hope He has a great fathers day however and enjoys the many memories he has of him and the boy as that is the true essence of fathers day, celebrating their relationship. Thankyou for being a wonderful father to my baby!
I got this photo of the boy today and i SOOOO cant believe how much he looks like his daddy in it! the SAME flared nostirls, the SAME look, the same face.... he is his dad thru and thru!!
And Happy fathers day to my dad, I know as a lot of you know he can shit me to tears at times, but he is also always there for me and has helped us all out more times than we could ever care to try to count, and i hope that he knows just how much it is appreciated. It is actually quite nice to be home and be able to spend this special day with him as I havent been in a position to for quite a number of years! I dont think the boy has ever spent fathers day with pop, so I think that has made pops day EXTRA special!I am STILLLLL anxiously waiting for a phone call regarding some special news!.... sadly we were told it most likely would not be until monday... but i cant still help hoping that we get a phone call early..... i hope you are all keeping EVERYTHING crossed for us still!!! We sure need it!
This weeks photo theme at Froggy Todd Creations was CROPPED - where everyone was required to submit a photo they had either cropped with photo editing software, or taken up close to something specific.... this is my pic for this week... I love really up close pics of peoples faces, think it really tells ALOT about them and gets rid of distracting back grounds. Thought this pic REALLY shows his boyish side and how much he is growing into a troublesome school boy! :) But i still love him! hehe
These are just a couple quick pics of what the gorgeous boy has been up to.... isnt he like his mum, oh soooo creative! this is his gorgeous art work!

Hope everyones had a great Fathers Day, wether you be a father or helped a father celebrate...
I hope to be back soon with some AWESOME news! hehe...... force of positive thinking!....
Hope to be back later with some show and tell....
1 comment:
my fingers are so crossed - and my legs and anything else that can be crossed -- oooohhhh so sittin' on the edge of the puter seat!!!
glad to see you have some great fotos of the boy - he is way to cute and growing up way to fast too -- have a great week -- and i would be needing to know the positive news on monday too -- so exciting ......good luck!
Post a Comment