Went to Sale to catch up with a friend for lunch today... was really nice! bought a few lil goodies at spotlight but nothing too exciting unfortunately... also tried to find a couple nice tops to take on hols but left empty handed!
Heres a little show and tell.....
This is a layout of a pic I love of my mum.... am totally in love with the k&co papers! they are DIVINE!
== This pic has been removed for publication ==
This is an album I have started for my sister for christmas - started it now so i can take it on hols to work on, think it will take me a while to get it completed - plan on using a heap of black and white 'old' pics that I know she has been seeking copies of, so thought a nice lil album would be nice.
This is a layout I did last week of my gorgeous nanna! she was totally gorgeous and was really stoked with how this layout turned out! Told u im loving K&co papers! hehe
Heres some pics of THE BOY from the weekend - from gardener extroidonaire to geek boy! :) Love ya baby!









1 comment:
Love your latest, Bec...Georgeous work, babe!
You are on the ball...starting your Christmas pressies. Been thinking about it, and have bought a couple of calendars to convert to masterpieces!:)
Cute pics of your little man!
Chelle Xx
Post a Comment