In negotiations over another house.... have been since thursday.... but the owner is being a greedy pain in the ass to say the least!! We have made very reasonable offers, but they refuse to budge at all! GRRRRRRRRRR! I want this house! I need A house! The house is pretty rough and needs a lot of work, but can see a lot of potential! but it doesnt seem like its going to be! :(
I have almost finished collating the album for Halle.... and OMG it is looking the msot divine ive seen a mini album look! such fantastic contributions girls! Will take piccys before I post it off this week and post them after her precious mummy receives it for all to see! I am sooo stoked with how its looking, soooo much nicer than i envisioned, and have no doubt it will be very well received!
We head to Sydney on Thursday..... braving another long bus trip! well this trip wont be TOOO bad as its during the day so more to see and should be able to keep the boy more occupied! First we catch a train for 1.5 hours.... then a bus for 6 hours.... then DH will pick us up in Canberra for the 2 hour trip to his mums... We will be there for a week and a half, then off for a gorgeous family holiday of quality time and sorting a number of things out for two weeks to Merimbula! hopefully fit in some whale watching hiking swimming relaxing shopping and limited amount of arguments! haha
I have started my christmas cards.... made 2 prototypes and have set the rest out to make while on holidays.... had to make sure i was able to get a scrapping fix of some type! I am loving how they have turned out! gorgeous non traditional pattern papers and some stitching to carry on the vintage feel of the most awesome vintage pic stickers! arent they adorable! Here they are:

1 comment:
oh get out ...whats the secret to getting them accepted - i need to know....lol...maybe i should send one or two in more often --- hope the dude drops the price...and you get your dream - chat with ya soon and have a great trip....
Post a Comment