Tuesday, 9 October 2007

love my boys!

I am in Sydney enjoying family time with my boys! miss being togethor sooo much! well enjoying as much as we can with dh working every day! but at least i get to say goodnight and goodmorning to him and actually gets some kisses n cuddles! specialy family hugs are noice!! only 4 more sleeps until we are off on a family holiday! yay! tis all paid for and packed for and ds has even written a list of all the things he wants to do while on holidays, tis too cute, he is soooo excited! Bring it on!!

When I first got here, I was in the midst of reading jodie picoult book - 'picture perfect' , lets just say i dont think anyone got much sense out of me for a couple days until i had finished reading it! lol AWESOME book! quite sad but quite inspiring, and sadly can very much understand aspects of the main characters feelings.... tis definantly worth a read!
I splurged yesterday and bought the latest jodie picoult book and 1 other the I didnt actually own yet, so have some more holiday reading to get into while away....

Also bought a couple pairs of jeans and a new bra for me (yep u wanted to know that didnt u! hehe) and some clothes for DH.... ds seemed to luck out on this shopping expedition, but i thiink i always make up for it every other one... and im sure he wont be spoilt while on hols no never!

Hoping to get to a couple scrapbook stores here, The scrapbook Place and Scrapbook sensations on friday.... hopefully find something yummy!!!

Think thats about all the exciting info i have to share..... hope everyones behaving!..... might come back n share some pics later!!

xoxox

No comments: