what is it with men and being rude and cant even comprehend how damn rude they are being!!
I cant wait to show Hubby what I have been working on, all excited to show him. finally get to each time, and what is the reply - CRITICISM! No 'Good' comment, No 'nice' comment, no positive affirmations, no encouragement, just Criticism! and he thinks thats a justified response. apparently because I know my work is good and that he thinks so he DOESNT need to say it, he just needs to give criticism! WTF! I seriously dont get it! I cop criticism ALLLLL day EVERY day in this house with my dad, I seriously do not need it from him! My dad is Mr Negativity of the century, and I swear my own (not so dear) hubby is trying to rival him at that said title!
Of course I raise the issue that im sick of the criticism, not that im against constructive criticismn, but this isnt very constructive and there is NO encouragement or positive affirmation in the entire conversation, and what do I get hit with - "Im f'd in the head!" Yeah very positive and encouraging isnt it! So I hearby declare I refuse to share any of my work with him! it makes me very sad that I can not share it with the one person i should be able to share with! but GRRRRRR it makes me so mad and its not worth it! If he cant say anything nice, I simply dont want to hear it!
It's ironic, I was reading a magazine of mums this morning, just one of those womens mag, but it had a big article on positive affirmations, was quite interesting to read, and as turns out quite relevant... so i thus say to myself out loud for myself to hear.....
I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO!
I DO DESERVE TO BE ENCOURAGED AND SUPPORTED!
I WILL SURROUND MYSELF WITH POSITIVITE THOUGHTS IDEAS & PEOPLE!
I CAN BE HAPPY!
I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO!
I DO DESERVE TO BE ENCOURAGED AND SUPPORTED!
I WILL SURROUND MYSELF WITH POSITIVITE THOUGHTS IDEAS & PEOPLE!
I CAN BE HAPPY!
I AM GOOD AT WHAT I DO!
I DO DESERVE TO BE ENCOURAGED AND SUPPORTED!
I WILL SURROUND MYSELF WITH POSITIVITE THOUGHTS IDEAS & PEOPLE!
I CAN BE HAPPY!
I will tell myself this everyday..... and who knows one day maybe I will believe it and will actually be able to achieve it!!
Try it! It is actually amazing how it feels to put something like that into words and tell yourself!
xoxox
1 comment:
you are damn right miss -- and don't you ever doubt it - your artistry totally rocks!!!! -- and phooey to those who don't see and encourage it - well santa just won't be nice to those naughty ones will he????--
Post a Comment