I must say you might find this funny Sarah, K & her fiancee have decided to use the song from Shall we dance that you were madly downloading as 'their' song at their wedding.... found it quite funny! its such a beautiful song though so can really see why you girls like it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7EI4kBr7BY this is a clip from the movie with the song in it if you arent sure of the song!....
And these are the lyrics..... very very nice arent they!
Book of Love - Peter Gabriel
The book of love is long and boring
No one can lift the damn thing
It's full of charts and facts and figures
and instructions for dancing
But I love it when you read to me
And youYou can read me anything
The book of love has music in it
In fact that's where music comes from
Some of it is just transcendental
Some of it is just really dumb
But II love it when you sing to me
And youYou can sing me anything
The book of love is long and boring
And written very long ago
It's full of flowers and heart-shaped boxes
And things we're all too young to know
But II love it when you give me things
And youYou ought to give me wedding rings
And II love it when you give me things
And youYou ought to give me wedding rings
And II love it when you give me things
And youYou ought to give me wedding rings
You ought to give me wedding rings
Speaking of shall we dance, I have another layout in the latest SM mag! cant wait to see it! Ironigcally the title was inspired by this movie. The title is 'Witness' - you are the witness to my life! and features a pic of DH which he is not tooo pleased about! hehe But such is life! he understands!
I cant wait to see it in the mag myself, and will definantly have to post when I do get to see it! I was suppose to have a second layout in the same issue, but so far no one has been able to confirm this for me, so when I receive it I will no doubt find out for myself....
anyways, think thats it for now, got a few things to do with the boy and i might be back later
xoxox
1 comment:
OMG beck, you are just the bestest beastie a girl could ask for and your friend is pretty clever too - that song is simply beautiful and brings me to tears every time i hear it. but wow what a coincidence - me downloading it and your friend thinking about using it for their wedding around the same time.
love you beastie girl mwah mwah mwah YOU ROCK (and you are my rock lol)
me
Post a Comment