Just thought Id post a quick post that I had a kick ass night tonight catching up with some great friends for a few chrissy drinks! i love having some old friends to catch up with again, really feeling like im belonging again! I can be the me I used to be, just me, not trying to be someone im not! DH always says im so different when im with my friends here, well after discussing it tonight thats what it comes down to, they've known me so long that i cant be anyone different with them. We had quite a clensing night tonight, shoulders feel a lot lighter! yak yak yak
im sure a comment or two tonight, will probably come back to bite me on the butt, but its that big (my butt that is but im sure ur aware of that!) that a bite or two out will maybe lighten the load slightly, so make it a big one if your gunna!
I love the festive season! bring on more catch ups!
Poor hubby is joining us on new years eve, first night he'll have spent with all my friends here, specially over a few drinks, will be mighty interesting i do say, he'll either fit right in or take me back for a refund! lol
1 comment:
woohoo for you -- its great to just let go and really enjoy yourself -- go girl!
Post a Comment