Thursday, 20 December 2007
GRRRRRRR
Okay I question the appropriateness of having a public vent over a situation that has me very GRRRRRRRRR, here on my blog, yet why should i feel this way when the the other person who is involved feels it is okay to have total digs on a public forum..... am i too nice for my own good? I contact the person privately, and make sure I take care in how it is worded. What do I get in return, very bloody rude messages! why do I bother, im sick of rude fucking people, simple as that! Is a little bit of acknowledgement too much to ask for without being labelled selfish and nasty? I think the pot might be calling the kettle black....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh you sound like you have been as nice as can be -- some people are so rude that they need manners and a little etiquette training. chin up -
Post a Comment