Monday, 3 December 2007

Fun Fun Fun! how much fun can a boy have!

Well what a jam packed weekend has been had here! And boy was it fun! Though I think I need time to recover! hehe Friday was SHOW TIME! so of course had to take the boy to the show to have a ball n a half! - he deserves it! Think he was more excited about it than I have seen him about Christmas and that is saying something! Damn I wish i could bottle his excitability! What it would be like to be a kid again!
These are some of the few photos from the show! surprise surprise i didnt take as many as I usually would! was too busy having fun myself! had an awesome afternoon and evening of rides, dagwood dogs, ice creams, fairy floss, trying to win prizes, animals, displays, all those kick ass fun show things to do! I ALMOST had as much fun as the boy! hehe

And he FINALLY got to go on his ROLLER COASTER!! he has been asking for well over a year, practically every day when he can go on a roller coaster! Well he saw a ride and just knew it was a roller coaster for him! hehe After a bit of mummy hesitation and good old speel of are u sure you want to? you know once you get on you cant get off? I did let him! and boy did he LOVE it!












Just a few other random pics taken on friday morning..... he is such a crack up! lol













Saturday I went on a shopping warehouse tour with the girls! I had an absolute blast! verrry verrrrry long day! dont think ive been up at 5am for a while! didnt get home til 10 at night, so think im still recovering from the exhaustion! but got some awesome goodies for the new house! sooooo excited that theres less than 2 months to go before it is ours! hehe Got some awesome bargains, and also a few xmas pressies! Sadly I was told NOT to bring the camera! sniffle sniffle I KNOW I KNOW! especially as we went to the Christmas Cave and there were soooo many awesome displays I was sooooo cursing not having my camera! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh but at least i have some gorgeous memories! some of the display tree's left me in awe!! Id have never thought a BLACK tree would appeal to me! but omg if i could have carried it on the bus I think I would have bought it! It was a HUGE black tree with ALL RED and WHITE decorations! It was absolutey SHIT HOT!!!!! best tree ive ever seen and loved! and i LOVE looking at trees! hehe



No comments: