Wednesday, 28 November 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas....

It truly is looking that way, or at least right here on the dining table, I have every red and green item i own over the table still at the moment.... between the santa album and the project i finished today, i have one BIIIIIIG mess surrounding me! but at least its all red and green and xmassy so has to be giving off a christmas aura dont it! hehe





Anyway this is todays creation......



Im not a huge fan of the mdf that the kaiser items are made out of, find them too thick and bulky and heavy for my liking.... BUT..... htey are awesome templates! so I used a thick chipboard and cut my own out having used the kaiser mdf as a template. pretty happy with it! dh hates it, reckons its yuk, but I like it! :p to him!! anyway now i cant decide which to send to my ss, i think i like this the best..... decisions decisions!
A wise beastie told me BEFORE I started this otp that I should work on 2 at the same time, that way I can keep one.... well STOOOOOPID me didnt listen, well i did but couldnt be bothered! hehe but now im sooooo regretting it.... and im hearing seeee told you sooo ringing in my ears! hehe yup im talking about u s4j! hehe

anyway going to get on with making a doggy mini album for my friend for xmas... been meaning to start it for ages so think i might actually now! xoxox

No comments: