Monday, 26 November 2007

todays efforts....

This is todays efforts... yup another christmas play! how can u not enjoy playing with xmas goodies! hehe I had to make something handmade and christmas themed for secret santa swap im in.... so this is what I created! I used a Kaiser SANTA word book as a template and made an acrylic album out of it.... love the idea of it.... i 'like' how its turned out, but as its a first go I can see how i'd improve it if I make another one! But Im told it will be loved by its recipient so I hope so! its pretty fun and a little funky but still classic type xmas as well... anyway here are the pics of it in its entirity and each individual page! would love feed back, have never actually completed an entire acrylic album yet!








It's Dh's mums birthday this week, so me and the boy got busy making a card each to send.... I soooo love the boys card! he without a doubt takes after his mummy! has great choice in stamps too! hehe



Thanks for looking
xooxoxoxooxoxox


2 comments:

tracey said...

that is too cool -- you have done an awesome job and i am sure that whoever is its new owner will treasure their bec original - great work!!!!

nikkihelen said...

I Love lOve loVe that clear SANTA album!!!!!!!! Very clever chicky!!