Sunday, 25 November 2007

Sharing time!!

I finally decided on a design for my charms for my charm swap..... and wholaaaa here they are! .... I hope the girls like them! had fun having a little fiddly play! was a good stress reliever this arvo!







Here is the goodies I got at Spotlight yesterday.... cant wait to have a bit of a play with them! yup chuck it on the list of things to get done!!..... got ideas for most of them! Create will be for the wall when i get my scrap room in our new house! And I thought I would take pics of us moving into our new house for the DREAM album

And here is my entry in Sarahs CJ! No peeking SARAH! dont be naughty! im posting it tomorrow so you WILL receive it really soon so no peeking! This CJ was absolutely STUNNING! this chicky always pputs her work down, but this album was amazing, truly was! its very hard for me to part with and send on! hehe Anyway here is my contribution!!
Her theme is Simply Irresistable.....
Here's my sign in mini handbag...... Inside & outside!





and here is the lo itself..... "its all in the smell"

No comments: