Monday, 7 January 2008

Another Awesome Package!

I received a kick ass box in the post today..... I opened it.... unwrapped the bubble wrap... took off the plastic cover.... and inside was my CJ! IT's HOME! IT'S STUNNING! IT'S gorgeous!
the most awesome girls worked on this and omg they did not disappoint! they exceded my hopes and dreams for what i might get back by far! I cant stop looking, and touching , and drooling and opening and yeah u get the point! it f@$%^ing ROCKS!
Every chic who contributed is an awesome scrapper and in my mind absolute legends!!
THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bring on the next one!!!
1. This is the cover

2. inside cover, theme and instructions
3.sign in tags
4&5 My CJ entry page

6&7 Sarahs entry (my god hun ur gorgeous! i love love love your dress! & wedding photos! )

8&9 S4J - told you this chicks work rocks, heaps of feely touchiness about it, and works so well with these colours! love the interactive pull outs! the flowers are gorgeous!


10&11 - Peeps - Awesome! love your page! from memory you told me u werent too happy cos they werent 'your' colours, well ill be blown away, how could u not be happy I SURE BLOODY AM! love the colours and how uve used them! love the title! that bride n groom is so cute! what a beautiful princess you were!
12&13 - Jo (Scrapbug) - Jo every single time that I see your work im blown away more and more! I can not believe how stunning and amazing your work has developed, it leaves me speechless! your work has to be FELT and TOUCHED to get the true experience! one word really sums it up hun, STUNNING!! you should be so proud of yourself! And what an awesome wedding you had, the pics are absolutely amazing!


14,15,16 - SJ - Sandra! Wow! love how you've done the title and the fold out info, very very noice! What gorgeous pics! love the flowers!

pic 17 - back page of album
Pic 18 - the album in full! how freaking AWESOME is it!!
one very very very STOKED chicky here! thanks girls! love you all too bits, hope you all love yours just as much as im loving mine!!
B xox





4 comments:

nikkihelen said...

beautiful!! All those gorgeous works of art!! Cj's can take the longest time, but it's worth the wait!!

s4j said...

So you like it just a bit....LOL..LOL....Seriously it is beautiful.....Seemed soooooooooo long ago since I added to it....glad to see it back in your hot little hands....truely stunning work from all....

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooo happy you love it Beck!! It has some amazing work in there from some very talented ladies, it truly turned out beautiful! And I'm glad that you like my contribution, you are are too sweet hun! mwah xxx

Donna Heart said...

Oh Bec - good for you. My CJ has been on the move for a year now and I wonder if it will ever find me! if it does I'm sure I'll be as exstatic as you - it's a minor miracle that they do return eh! And yours really is beautiful - very stylish and the girls put so much heart and thought into it. No wonder you're drooling. get your bib girl!