Monday, 7 January 2008

S4J YOU ROCK!!

I got the most awesome parcel with a very special gift in it alllll for moi from the very extremely talented chicky who knows me oh so well!!
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU hun! not sure ive said it enough or expressed how awesome i think it is and how much i appreciate it!
The pics show you a snippit of how amazing it it, but to get the full impact you need to see it up close to see and FEEL all the intricate lil details! it is seriously awesome! left me speechless!
just HAD to share!!
It will have pride of place in my scraproom no doubt! (ONLY 13 more sleeps to go! hehe)


Love ya hun! mwah! xoxoxox

1 comment:

s4j said...

So glad My Dear that you like it.....I guess you are stuck with those colours for your scrap room now....LOL...as if they weren't decided a long time ago..haha...I sooooo love the 'stamp'...is that on my disc???...hahaha