Tuesday, 20 May 2008

I have learned that.....

I've learned -
That you can not make someone love you. All that you can do is be someone who can be loved.
The rest is up to them.

I've learned -
That no matter how much I care, some people just dont care back.

I've learned -
That it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it

I've learned -
That its not what you have in life, but who you have in your life that counts.

I've learned -
That you can do something in an instant, that will give you heartache for life

I've learned -
that its taking me a long time to become the person I want to be

I've learned -
that you should always leave loved ones with loving words, it may be the last time you see them

I've learned-
that you can keep going long after you think you cant

I've learned-
that either you control your attitude or it controls you

I've learned -
that regardless of how hot n steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there has to be something to take its place

I've learned -
that money is a lousy way of keeping score

Ive learned -
that my best friends and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time

Ive learned -
that soetimes when im angry, I have the right to be angry but that doesnt give me the right to be cruel

Ive learned -
that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance, same goes for true love

Ive learned -
that just because someone doesnt love you the way you want them too doesnt mean they dont love you with all they have

I've learned -
that no matter how good a friend is they are going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that. You too will hurt them, and wish to be forgiven.

I've leaned -
that no matter how badly your heart is broken, you will still love another

No comments: