Just going through a couple boxes i had put off going through since moving as they are jam packed with sentimental and thought provoking things and such.... found some poems and sayings n stuff thought I might share.... some written by me and some sourced by unknown places during this journey of my life to date....
ME...
A me deep inside, a me that I hide,
Im not really me, the me that you see.
I try really hard, to be the real me,
but im scared and I hide
because i just cant confide
in you -
how i feel seems so unreal,
that I just cant be me, the me that I feel,
just one day - you will see,
It will be the me,
just one day - you will see.
it will be the real me!
******************************************
Believe in yourself
Believe in yourself,
in the power you have
to control your own life, day by day
believe in the strength
that you have deep inside
and faith will help to show you the way
Believe in tomorrow
and what it will bring -
let a hopeful heart carry you through
for things will work out
If you just trust and believe
theres no limit to what you can do
and here's a funny one for you....
An Aussie Love Poem
Of course I love ya darling,
You're a bloody top notch bird,
and when i say your gorgeous
I mean every single word.
So ya bum is on the big side
i dont mind a bit of flab
it means that when im ready
theres something there to grab
so ya belly isnt flat
i tellya i dont care
so long as when i cuddle ya
i can get me arms round there
no sheila whos at your age
has nice round perky breasts
they just gave into gravity
but i know ya did ya best
Im telling you the truth now
cos i never tell ya lies
i think its very sexy
that youve got dimple on ya thighs
i swear upon me nannas grace
the moment that we met
i thought u was as good as i was gunna get
no matter what u look like
ill always love ya dear
now shut up while the footys on
and get me another beer!!
****************************************
ive got a few more id like to share, but they are longer so think ill scan them later and be back to post them then.... stay tuned
No comments:
Post a Comment