Wednesday, 4 June 2008

Lessons Learned CJ

This is my CJ for Skyes 'Lessons learned' CJ over at SM... My topic is - "If I had known"

Front cover

cover embossing detail
front and back cover
inside cover - instructions will be written on the left, still working on their wording



sign in pages


the beginning of my entry, still deciding exactly what im going to do


how it folds out to reveal journalling


inside the back covers - going to add a poem



Thanks for looking ...

1 comment:

Scrapaholic 'tine said...

Hi Bec sooo love your work as usual and you know what I look all the time for the butterfly trademark I've noticed you have... Is it a butterfly from a set of clear stamps from spotlight... as I have one I use ALL the time and it looks just like the one you use.. happy scrapping to you and glad to see you posting hope your feeling better take care