Sunday, 8 June 2008

more show n tell

This is the front inside page of my CJ with my instructions in it - fairly basic but gives you the idea of what people will be contributiing to my CJ! I soooo cant wait to get it home already!


Here is my own entry for my CJ - If I had known. Pretty stoked with how its turned out. a few tears were shed looking through the photos going back through memory lane... he was just sooo lil n perfect! :)


This is the lo with the flaps closed as its seen when u first turn to the page...


The flaps open to expose the hidden journalling and pictures



This is the left side fully open with the first half of the journalling and some pics of the boy and one of me and the boy not long after I'd had him.



And this is the right side open with more pics and the rest of the journalling. The pic on the left is one of my all time fave pics of him! isnt he adorable!!


This is another little entry typ€e thing i put in the back inside cover of my CJ, kept fairly simple, its the I have learned that... entry that i typed on my blog a few weeks ago, thought it fitted the theme of the entire swap so just added it for something a little extra....
This is the double view of it....


Left side....

Right side.....

I am hoping to get back on in a bit and ramble on a bit we'll see if i manage to get the time too, at least in the mean time theres something new to look at!

No comments: