Sunday, 3 August 2008

Photo Overload - warning warning warning

Heres some edited pics of a few different lots of pics of the boy from today... got a little snap happy, been a bit blah with the camera so really forced myself to click away! afterall tis the last day of footy for this year for him AND gotta get as many as i can with this eye before the bruising goes! hehe YES YES YES I know there is a LOT of photos, just remember that his daddy comes here to see the photos of him and its a special day for the boy that he missed out on so here he gets an over dose of it!! haha n worse to come is posting some more tomorrow ;)







































































I do solemly VOW that tomorrow I WILLLLLLLLL post something scrapping related no matter WHAT it takes!! i nnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed to scrap something!!!
cheers xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Awesome pics Beck, he really is a gorgeous boy! And his shiner is looking much darker! Glad you are back with us, was missing your posts! Thinking of you...MWAAH!