firstly, the best bit, SHOW N TELL! ......
Skyes CJ for her lessons learned CJ swap on SM.... I started this before I went away but the last minute decision to go meant leaving it partially and losing my 'flow' with it! when i got back it took quite a few days to be able to get into it, had it 3/4 finished then DS got sick then gave himself a shiner, was starting to think it would never come togethor and get finished! But FINALLY it DID!! yay! and was quite happy with how it turned out! And skye seemed pretty happy too so thats a huge relief! Skyes CJ is stunning, so was worried I wouldnt be able to add to it as breathtaking as it deserved!
enough rambling, here it is -
the double page lo - Skye requested the use of a 'unique' embellishment. so what Ive used is an old crotcheted doily runner. it had some little stains on it and was quite old so threads were coming out in a few places. so i cut out the individual circles on the parts that werent damaged, and sooooo love the look of it. cut the rest out to use on a lo i have in my head too! love the look and deel and uniqueness of them.

This is the left side, with the hidden journalling closed.
This is the left side with the Hidden journalling revealed -
This is the right side with the hidden journalling closed - (this is a pic of me and my mum. the only one we know of that is of jsut me and my mum. so certainly not the greatest photo but means alot!)
These are some pics of the goodies I bought while I was away on hols, had a fair bit of the depression shopping blues, the sake of buying up a storm to feel better! haha but i got some great goodies to play with! now i jsut have to find the drive to PLAY with them!
yummy bella journalling tags! how bright and funky and gorgeous are they!!

I cant wait to play with the MM wall stickers, got a few ideas in my head of words i want to use and where i want to put them. still trying to come up with the most perfect ones to put on my scraproom wall! Going to put a photo collage on my lounge wall and a 'word' in the middle. will definantly post pics when i get the motivation to work on it!
Got a '6' cb mm mono to do a lo of DS's birthday..... again its in my head.... can you see it!! ;) ROFL
Got some yummy inque boutique stuff at the cheapie shop - since i saw this at the last cha i think it was, been waiting to see it out here but never found anywhere that stocked it, so it was a nice surprise to see it there. It wasnt exactly 'cheap' like cheapie shop stuff is, but very yummy and worth the price! 
And to pics of the latest drama to go down....... while throwing a major tantrum over the playstation (yes ALREADY, not even had it a week!) the boy headbutted the desk full on and totalllllllllllllllllly freaked me! I think my HEART is STILL outside my chest. I was sooooo scarred he had hurt his eye, it swelled up so much and so fast!!!! I took him to the hospital, despite him being a little groggy and it being so swollen he couldnt open or close his eye without crying in pain, they sent us home (after waiting for quite a while to be seen!!!) as he hadnt blacked out. And even then they only keep them for a maximum of 4 hours! changed from the days I was a kid thats for sure!! just hope the silly boy has learnt something (not to scare him mumma that much EVER EVER again!!!!)
I didnt get to get pics before the hospital, but took these couple a few hours later that night, luckily had gone down quite a bit. The pics sooooo dont show it as bad as it looked in real!!

And these pics are from the next day, swelling had gone down more and the bruise had got a bit blacker!! when he does a job, he does it well!! ROFL Even with a kickass shiner he still looks super spunky! hehe He REFUSED to go to school like it, saying he looked he horrible and ugly and hideous and all the kids would pick on him and tease him. Boy times have changed, when i went to school a shiner like that was something to show off and almost be proud of!



okay a quick apology for being MIA for a couple weeks, everything had got to me and enough was enough, had to run away from it all.Well partly run away and partly run head on to it! I had well n truly had enough of going to all these bloody tests on my own, so packed up and headed up to see hubby to hold my hand AND to TRY to sort a million things out with him. Sick of feeling so alone and deserted and poked and proded and arrghhhhhhhhh. So I just had to get away. There is alot more to it but I really dont want to be dribbling about it, just need to move on and try to accept everything and deal with it. I feel like im at breaking point and walking a very thin tightrope, so holding on as best I can and just trying to deal with things. Im sorry if im a little out of it lately, im trying my best!!
Oh one last thing, Im hosting another Handmade Journal card Swap on SM, feel free to join up. The last one was AWESOME!!! ive totally loved using the cards i received back, and its been nice seeing so many others using all theirs up too! So nice to be in a handmade swap where everything can be used!
The boy had his last game of footy for this year and medal presentation today.... so if i get a chance I might be back later to upload the pics from that....
A quote I heard last ngiht - "Sometimes I think god made a mistake.... Kids should get married and have parents not the other way around" Thought it was quite amusing!
Beck xoxox
No comments:
Post a Comment