Wednesday, 6 August 2008

What can $20 buy????

This little stack of goodies at my LSS. I dont usually go there cos they dont generally have much, but I was in there after some black & white pattern paper, so couldnt help myself and picked up these little goodies! not too bad for $20! But unfortunately as usual they dont have what I went in there for!! :( so back to the drawing board as to what to use instead of b&w pp! Sadly these are the times i REALLLLY miss having a reasonable LSS!

I also got something else pretty freaking AWESOME today!!!!!! A new TOY!!!!! hehehehehehehehehehe I soooooo cant wait to play!!!! Don't want to take it out of its box and spoil it's newness!! But im going to rip it open very soon! - well delicately open it and rip into having a play!! ROFL Alot can be said for Retail Therapy for a bit of a pick me up to help ya feel a little better!





And here's a few pics of the boy!.... i was taking pics of my new toy and he got jelous, what a show pony! :)





Im over half way thru this CJ, got the total flow happening, liking how its turning out! just gotta think what im going to substitute b&w pp with,,,hmmmmmmm cant wait to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chicadee!

I have been MIA in commenting blogs lately...seems everytihng electrical that I touch turns bad since my work computer now longer likes anything run by google!!!

Anyhoo I've been reading your past few poasts and am in AWE of your photos! You are one amazing photographer!

BTW - Yes, we should SO catch up when I'm down - my brother tells me he see's a scrap shop on the way to uni that I might like so I've been meaning to get up your way!

I'll let you know when I'm coming down next!
xxoo