I forgot to show off my new gorgeous lil purchase, isnt she beautiful!!! Cant decide if i just want to show her off, or if i want to decorate her - thinking maybe all my lil offcuts of ribbons to make her beautiful! at the moment she's just strutting her stuff on the entertainment unit!
I tried to use up some scraps, didnt even make a dent in them but at least some were used finally staid of just sitting in the drawer! Unfortunately because of the due date I rang out of time to get tooo pretty n perdantic with them, but i think they are ok! i hope they are!!...












Have also made a slight start to Sandys CJ, shortlisted papers to use, and have sketched out the lo plan and written rough answers to the questions. so hopefully get stuck into it tomorrow to be able to share it!!!!!!
Have made a start on my Journal cards too, here are a couple digital cards ive created to print out.... (going to stamp some pretty ones too)



Hope everyone will like them!!
I finally finished watching season 4 of Little House on the Prairie! I LOVED watching reruns of this show over n over n over as a kid, especially with my nan!! and loved reading the book when i was little! so it was really nice to watch another season. Cant wait til the next seasons arent released!
I'll stop dribbling now.... hope the scrapping bug has kicked in and got everyone scrpaping up a storm!!!!! i wanna see it! hehe
beck xx

No comments:
Post a Comment