Well I just havent had time or got around to updating this.... ive started to a zillion times, but just never finished a post and pressed that publish button!! hehe
well for the next few updates i dont INTEND to do much rambling, just really want to update with lots of my creations of late... and maybe a pic or 2... then i might get back into the regularity of this again..... hope u enjoy looking... ta xx
These first 2 pictures are a couple quick magnetic christmas decorations i made using Kaisers new vintage papers.... you will soon discover how in love with these papers i am as I plan to create LOTS with them as I have so far been doing.

And 3 Christmas cards using the same range of papers! arent they soooo yummmmo!

This is a layout using the new Kaiser REWIND range.... again im in love! the best and most versatile boy range ive played with i think! again im sure there will be lots more to come!!
My first lo of the beastie weekend get away! what a weekend! no other words could describe that weekend! love u girls and spending time with you both is the bestest!!!!! This lo is using mostly the new pack your bags collection from kaiser... with some heidi and DCWV thrown in for good measure. and my martha stewart doily punch i was soooooooooo lucky to have a gorgeous lady bring it back from the states just for me!!! i looooooooooooove it!!
A lo of my boys exploring near merimbula on the south coast NSW, using kaisers pack your bags travel range again....
Another lo of the boy..... These next ones are some of the ones I did on beastie weekend.... I was on a roll that weekend and got quite a few done, well was quite a few for me anyway!!







This is the layouts I created this weekend... This first one again I did using the kaiser rewind range.... see why im totally digging it! i love it!! the range even made me buy an orange ink pad... prob the only colour ink i DIDNT have and swore id never own as i would never need nor use it! well someone had to prove me wrong didnt they!lol Love how my title turned out... I had inked it orange and stuck it down.... but the plain orange was just tooooo stark and clean i decided... so with fingers toes tongue and anything else i could cross crossed I stamped straight onto the title already adhered hoping it would work! and well i love the result! so a big phewwww!




2 comments:
wooooooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo about bloody time hehehehehehehehe. You know I always love your LO's. Can't believe so much time has passed since BW. When can we do it again??? Is tomorrow too soon??? Gald to have you back blogging hun - we have missed ya mwah mwah mwah
Oh welcome back Bec I sooo love your work and have missed seeing what you have been creating BUT OMG what fantastic work as usual.. you are sooo inspiring and creative. keep it up :) Scrapaholictine in Darwin
Post a Comment