Friday, 29 January 2010

About time I updated....

Left - Part of a gift I made for the boys teacher
last year for christmas. Its a post it note holder and on the insde of the cover it has a mini calendar and inspirational quote.
Below - A layout of the boy on his birthday at soverign hill ballarat.



Left - A layout using lots of mist and ink and dimension, stoked to the max with how it turned out. My mum n dad on their wedding day.
Below - A layout of the boy from Christmas O8.
****REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION****











Okay well lots of pushing and shoving and ive been ordered to update or else pretty much hehe Well I came to the conclusion If i had nothing nice to say not to say anything, so I havent...

Been riding a roller coaster for the past few months, but not going into that.... will post some works of late for now, and maybe update a bit more of the positive stuff in the next few days...
Left - a layout of the 2 boys from when the boy was just a lil tacker... love these photos.
Below- love this pic of the boy, all dressed up to go out. seriously how could u resist this face!? hehe If you cant tell I was very smitten with this range by kaiser.
A layout of Me..... This is the intro page for My all about me monthly class at lss. Was really happy with how it turned out.
The other part of the gift I made for the boys teacher, which she absolutely loved! I love altered journals again of late!
A simple layout about making our first Gingerbread house! boy did we have a ball!!

The boy dressed up for book week Safari Day - didnt like how this lo turned out at all, but at least the memory n fotos are scrapped!


Well Im leaving it here for now, will try to be back soon with more! Mwah xx

3 comments:

Tamara said...

It's nice to see you back to blogging Bec!
I love it all - especially that altered journal!

Sarah said...

wooooooooooo hooooooooooo she blogs!!! great to see you back in blog land hun. love love love your work as always (as if I am every gunna say anything different). can't wait to see what you come up with next. take care hun, thinking of you mwah mwah mwah mwah
me xoxo

tracey said...

oh wow... you have been busy .. and one removed for pub too .. excellent. Love what you've done with the mist and yep that boy of yours is a cutie-to-boot... long time no chat... you need to log and for a quick one have been missing ya ...catch ya... h